- What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on your computer or other device when you visit a web page. They are used for proper operation of the website you are visiting, as well as for the provision of additional functions, including user identification and memorizing preferences.
- Which cookies are used in this website?
- Basic functions such as:
- Displaying a web page and storing user preferences (e.g. language/color choice, presentation of search results)
- System security (e.g. cookies that detect repeated unsuccessful attempts to log in to a user’s account)
- Load balancing.
- sharing content via social media.
- How do I manage cookies?
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (Mac OS)
- Apple Safari (iPhone, iPad)
- Where can I find more information about cookies?
- Is it possible for this policy to change?
The present policy may be amended at any time and the most recent amendment is always applicable. We recommend you refer to this page regularly, which came into force on 25/5/2018.
The International Committee of Mediterranean Games has no responsibility for referrals in this policy to other websites, which it does not control or adopt, and for any damage resulting from their use, as the visitor is responsible for their own access to them.