The site https://www.70yearsmg.com/ is the website of the International Committee of Mediterranean Games, based in Maroussi on Spyrou Loui Avenue. The content of the site is mainly informative about the activities of the Committee. The International Committee of the Mediterranean Games is the exclusive administrator of the website and is responsible for the personal data you submit to us according to the applicable General Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data.
When you navigate through our site, we may receive and process your personal data via our contact form, and namely your full name, e-mail and free text that you send us as a message.
The purpose of the processing of your personal data, that we receive through our site is to communicate with you about the issues that are raised through the contact form and the legal basis for your data processing is your consent.
We hereby inform you that only our authorized personnel have access to your personal data.
We process your personal data, while recipients of your data may our partners, such as the company that supports the operation of our website.
Please note that all our partners have taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
Your personal data are retained by us only for as long as it is required according to the terms of our contractual relationship and applicable law.
We do not make automated individual decision-making including profiling.
Any transfers of personal data to third countries (i.e. non-EEA countries) will be carried out with prior knowledge and, if necessary, with your consent. Any transmission of personal data to countries other than those for which the European Commission has a level of data protection adequacy is made following the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or other safeguards in accordance with applicable law.
We protect and safeguard your rights towards the process of your personal data. Specifically, you can:
- obtain information from us if we process your personal data and obtain a copy thereof,
- correct the personal data you have provided us,
- restrict the processing (a) when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data and until we verify it, (b) when you oppose the deletion of personal data but you do not wish to delete it, (c) when your personal data is not are necessary for the purposes of processing, but are necessary for the foundation, exercise, support of legal claims, and (d) when you object to the processing and until it is verified that there are legitimate reasons that concern us and prevail over the for which you are opposed to processing.
- request the transfer of your personal data to another Controller,
- oppose at any time towards the processing of your personal data when it is necessary for purposes of legitimate interests,
- delete your personal data (to be noted if deletion is impossible to meet regulatory obligations, let us know accordingly)
- revoke the consent you have given us at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent, before you recall it.
You can exercise your rights by applying to the following address: [email protected]
Our response to your request will take place within (1) one month of its receipt. If we need an extension of two (2) months to respond to your request, due to the complexity or reason of the large number of requests we will notify you as soon as possible.
Our website is not intended for minors under 16 years of age. If we address services that we offer to you from a minor under 16, we require the parent’s explicit consent before processing the child’s personal data.
You have the right to lodge a complaint before the Personal Data Protection Authority for issues concerning the processing of your personal data. For the Authority’s authority and how to file a complaint, you can visit its website (www.dpa.gr ð My Rights ðSubmit a Complaint) where detailed information is available.
Regarding the cookies we collect through our website, we have posted relevant Cookies Policy.